Cookies and Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Websites, we use automatic data collection technologies to collect website activity data.
We currently use the following types of cookies, which are set by the Websites’ domains, or by other domains we own or control:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Websites. These include, for example, cookies that enable a user to log in to our Websites and to check if a user is allowed access to a particular service or content.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies help us to personalize and enhance your online experience on our Websites. This type of cookies allows us to recognize you when you return to our Websites and to remember, for example, your choice of language.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of users and to see how users use and explore our Websites. These cookies help us to improve our Websites, for example by ensuring that all users are able to find what they are looking for easily.
- Targeting and Advertising cookies: These cookies record visits of a user on our Websites, the pages a user visits and the links a user follows in order to enable us to make our Websites more relevant to the user’s interests and to help us serve ads that might be of interest to the user. Targeting and advertising cookies are only used for unregistered users and registered users.
- Cookies can be either session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires automatically when you close your browser. A persistent cookie will remain until it expires or you delete your cookies.
Do Not Track: Our systems do not recognize browser “Do Not Track” signals.
Use of Google Analytics. We use Google as a service provider to collect and analyse information about how users use the Websites, including by collecting website activity data through first-party cookies set by our domains, and third-party cookies set by Google. Because we activated IP anonymization for Google Analytics, Google will anonymize the last octet of a particular IP address and will not store your full IP address. Google will use the information only for the purpose of providing Google Analytics services to us, and will not use this information for other purposes. The information collected by Google Analytics may be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States pursuant to standard contractual clauses approved by the EU. You can learn more on how Google uses data here, and you can opt-out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page.
Your Choices About How We Collect, Use and Disclose Your Personal Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us.
- You can choose not to provide us with certain personal information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our Websites because such information may be required in order for you to register as a member.
- As explained in the section Cookies and Automatic Data Collection Technologies, you may set your browser to refuse some or all cookies. In addition, you may opt out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page.
- You can opt out of receiving marketing emails from us using the opt-out link provided in our emails. If you are a Registered User, we may continue to send you other types of transactional and relationship e-mail communications, such as emails about your account or orders, administrative notices, and surveys.
- You may use your account settings to delete your user contributions and audio/video information.
- You may also delete and deactivate your account with us at any time. If you do so, your profile will no longer be accessible by you. If you later choose to have an account with us, you will have to sign up for a new account as none of the information you previously provided or saved within your account will have been saved.
Your Rights Related to Your Personal Information
You have certain rights regarding the personal information we collect, use or disclose and that is related to you, including the right:
- to receive information on the personal information we hold about you and how such personal information is used (right to access);
- to correct inaccurate personal information concerning you (right to data rectification);
- to delete/erase your personal information (right to deletion, “right to be forgotten”);
- to receive the personal information provided by you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit the personal information to another data controller (right to data portability)
- to object to the use of your personal information where such use is based on our legitimate interests or on public interests (right to object);
- in some cases, to restrict our use of your personal information (right to restriction of processing); and
- to withdraw your consent at any time where our processing is based on consent.
You may exercise your right to access and deletion using the buttons at the bottom of this page. Additionally, you may, at any time, send us an e-mail at email@example.com to exercise your above rights in accordance with the applicable legal requirements and limitations. If you are located in the European Economic Area or the UK, you have a right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
Please note that unless you have created an account with us, we may not have sufficient information to identify you and therefore may not be in a position to respond to your request. Additionally, in some cases in order to adequately verify your identity or your authorization to make the request, we may require you to provide additional information.
Note that some requests to delete certain personal information will require the deletion of your user account as the provision of user accounts are inextricably linked to the use of certain personal information (e.g., your e-mail address).
Through using these devices, the Web server is able to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the server’s pages, their name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
You may also contact us at Net Films Limited, Alexandra House, Winchester Hill Business Park Winchester Hill, Southampton SO51 7ND
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation law in the European Union effective May 25, 2018, VRPFILMS users can request a copy of their personal data as well as get VRPFILMS to delete their personal data.
You can do this by request to Billing@vrpfilms.com